Monday, April 18, 2011

ONE YEAR


I'm pretty sure the chemotherapy is working, the tumor seems to be shrinking because I'm able to eat regular food. This is my new goto meal: a chicken thigh from Murray's Chicken, cooked in a Le Creuset grill pan, with a side of rainbow chard. I'm trying to eat a diet that is more alkaline... but it doesn't always work. Mindy, Lucy and I went to one of my all-time favorite pizza places this weekend, Totonno's Pizza original location in Coney Island.
Also, it's been one year since EatDaveLove started!



3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary EDL! Excelsior! Ne plus ultra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. David. Happy Anniversary. Look forward to another year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DAVE!!!!!! I miss you!!!! This is an amazing Blog! life changing! I love reading about your love of food and how you let us experience through your writing and photos! Please write me when ever you come to LA. I can take you to Maude's favorite eats!
    Xo Jorjee

    ReplyDelete