Friday, February 18, 2011

DINNER AT KIM AND ROB'S


Kim and Rob invited some friends over to their place and I got to cook. I have lots of free time right now so I rode my bike to China Town and got ingredients from the markets not really sure what I was getting. Ann requested Tuna tataki, so I made that. I wanted peanut sauce so I made summer rolls but got these weird wrappers by accident.
Tumeric Fish with noodles is my favorite thing at Viet Noodle, so I wanted to try it too.
There were tons of inexpensive citrus fruits at the stalls on Grand Street so I got a bunch of oranges and grapefruit and made some more ice. It's very satisfying to juice the fruit and a few hours later have this tasty dessert. I added a little simple syrup to the mix to make it sweeter. I couldn't tell what type of cookies these were from the package but they turned out to be sweet sesame cookies which were a good contrast.

3 comments:

  1. eToro is the #1 forex broker for rookie and pro traders.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Forex, also referred to as forex, fx or currency trading, is a decentralized global marketplace in which all of the global's currencies trade. The foreign exchange market is the largest, most liquid market in the international with a median day by day buying and selling extent exceeding $five trillion. All of the international's blended inventory markets don't even come near this. But what does that imply to you? Take a closer have a look at forex buying and selling and you could locate some interesting buying and selling possibilities unavailable with other investments.
    Forex Signals
    forex signal provider

    ReplyDelete
  3. The foreign exchange foreign money change is achieved in the forex markets. A foreign exchange trade marketplace or fx trading exists at any region where the forex of a specific country is traded for the currency of some other. The forex marketplace is the largest financial market within the world and is likewise the most liquid as compared to the other monetary markets.
    The forex market incorporates of currency exchange among diverse currency speculators, banks with large setups, numerous relevant banks, governments of numerous international locations, large multinational agencies, and various other monetary establishments and markets. The global foreign exchange markets are anticipated to have an average alternate of 4 trillion usd a day.
    Accurate Forex Signals
    Forex signals

    ReplyDelete