Sunday, August 14, 2011

EATING

I haven't been posting because I haven't been eating. Lately, food is something I have to force down. I've lost a lot of weight. Everyone says I should try to eat more but I feel nauseous most of the time. It makes it hard to want to eat or drink anything. I'm not throwing up but I kneel in front of the toilet and gag a lot. What I do eat is very bland. I'm on a BRAT diet which stands for Bananas, Rice, Applesauce, Toast. I miss food. Food still smells good and looks good to me, but I can't eat it. When I do, I get severe cramps. I'm told over time that things will get better, but right now I'm frustrated because it's taking so long. I want a hamburger and macaroni salad from the grocery store.

3 comments:

  1. http://hansrue.blogspot.com/2011/04/stomach-less.html

    you've probably already read this?

    i love you buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you dave. i'm really cheering for you from over here. loudly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Diet Taps into Revolutionary Idea to Help Dieters LOSE 23 Pounds within Only 21 Days!

    ReplyDelete