Sunday, April 18, 2010

MARLOW AND SONS




“I’m Throwing away all my divorce books, they’re revolting”, that’s what Paula said when she arrived. Going to dinner with three friends who are all going through divorces doesn’t seem like fun. But at Marlow and Sons it is. The brick chicken is pretty much my favorite thing to eat anywhere.


Last night they were trying out a new dish, a petit sirloin. I almost never get steak anywhere except the Strip House (more on that in a later post) but this one ranks up there with the best I’ve had.

They also make salads that you want to eat: spinach salad (uncooked) with red onions and little pork pieces and kale salad with something else. I always order the crostini too, tonight it was fennel seeded bread with ricotta. The chocolate salted caramel pie is almost too much, but I get it anyway. Last night we also had an ice cream (couldn’t figure out the flavor) and a little tart. They have a whole wine section that is all chilled reds, my favortie category. We had a bubbly one:




I ran into a friend who was on a blind date, I texted him later to see how it went. He had sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment