Tuesday, January 25, 2011

JAR

I like sitting at the bar of Jar and ordering dinner. We shared the fried clams to start. I had the Char Siu pork chop. I think it's the same thing as the pink pork chunks you find in fried rice, you'd think it would be dry but it was moist. We also shared the pea tendrils.

There were a lot of celebrities there last night. Justin Timberlake came in with his motorcycle helmet (that's him in the background) and joined a group that included Amanda Seyfried.
Amy Poehler was there with her husband Will Arnett and a small group.

I think one of the things that I don't like about LA is that I get caught up in the excitement that surrounds these famous people. I don't want to care that any of them were at the same restaurant as I was. (Is that correct grammar?)

No comments:

Post a Comment