Friday, December 31, 2010

BRISAS DEL MAR

Poor Vicky's birthday is the day before New Year's Eve so she doesn't usually get a lot of attention. We wanted to make her feel special so we went to Brisas Del Mar. It's on top of a steep hill and you can feel Breezes from the Sea. I had the tuna wrappers and sea bass with ginger.
This ice cream sandwich cookie was delicious.
Vicky wanted something from nature for her birthday so Sara, Mindy, Matt and I made her a necklace out of things we found on the beach (a fish vertabrae, rocks and shells) We presented it in a coconut husk.

1 comment:

  1. In some cases, this wellness disorder comes with other course of instruction it is.
    A lot of men digest because they vex approximately big penis distance and its partners would be satisfied and happy.

    I exploited instinctive male enhancement to increase my penis size from a identical underwhelming and to
    a lower place intermediate though, afterwards all I was despairing.


    My web-site: site

    ReplyDelete