Thursday, September 9, 2010

DINNER BELL


Sara, Jules and I joined a group of a dozen assorted Brooklyn hipsters who had signed up for Julia's once a month Dinner Bell dinner. She turns her house into a private restaurant for the night. We ate at a big table in her back garden. It was a windy night so our hosts provided us with assorted sweaters to wear. Julia's boyfriend was her sous chef and her beautiful sister was our server. I've always wanted to try something like this in my studio apartment. It was so much fun I think I'm going to try.

Cornbread Panzanella


Chorizo Cappelletti
Halibut
Peach Galette

6 comments:

  1. I love Dave Eating Love!!
    These photos blow, though, come on buddy, seriously. May I please make a reservation for 2? Also, I would like to reserve the Inn for the same night.
    Love Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello..
    i found The posts on this blog very useful and informative. and also Delicious..
    keep doing this. thanks...
    You can visit this page also for information SoClean

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a amazing inspiring composition.I am gorgeous plenty pleased among your salubrious process.You put truly really cooperative info.camtecelectrical.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. I comparable what you guys are positive too. Such smart work and reporting! Keep up the superb works guys I've incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it'll improve the value of my website :).partridget feathers

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful article, Given so much info in it, These type of articles keeps the users interest in the website, and keep on sharing more.order shirts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I laughed out loud, shed some tears … Scrambled Eggs is a theatrical feast for women of all ages and the men who love them!" and CBS’ Magee Hickey “I haven't laughed so hard in years. It's touching, poignant, funny and oh so very real."calgary mortgage broker

    ReplyDelete