Thursday, August 12, 2010

BALABOOSTA-DINNER


I was ready to eat dinner even earlier than normal today, so when 6PM rolled around I knew I could walk into almost any place in town. Balaboosta has been a place I've been wanting to check out for dinner, so I took this opportunity. I started with the shrimp wrapped in phyllo with flying fish roe sauce.
The chicken under a brick is something that I've read a lot about. It was very good, it came with Israeli couscous and a delicious green sauce. There were only two people eating at the bar: me, and a woman eating alone. Her being there stressed me out. I felt like I was supposed to interact with her but I really just wanted to eat and read the paper. We didn't talk to each other.

For dessert, I rode my bike over to Pop Gelato for hazelnut dipped in dark chocolate dipped in pistachio, I'm starting to get addicted to this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment